The British Know How to Live
Sunday, May 29, 2005

So I've finally decided to update. Woot Wat Wop Wup Wip. Don't know what that was about. So I'm adding a new blog feature called "Oh My God this is the song that I just can't effing get out of my head of the moment." And today's "Oh My God this is the song that I just can't effing get out of my head of the moment" is "Anything but Ordinary" by Avril Lavigne. Honestly, I have no clue how I even got that horrific display of "music" into my head. I haven't listened to her since like....uh...6th grade? Anyway, nothing new happened. School's over!!!!! God I am SO HAPPY. I still have finals and fetal pig dissection, but STILL. I'm sooo happy. I'm going to France with Anna and Shellbell (along with a bunch of 7th graders of course...bleh...no offence guys), and then I'm going to Israel with the whole enchilada of good Russian Jewish family, and then I'm schleppin off to Camp Newman, and finally, off to ACT with the one and only...JUBEE BOOBY! lol kidding...haha you're gonna kill me for putting that in here. But I loof you anyway. Our musical went pretty well. Except Blair forgot her lines in a scene with me and I had to improvise, and so did Elle, but ah well. It still went well. And ooo I didn't die or scream or kill someone during my stage dive! The only really bad thing was my brother ditched it for visiting my cousin in LA. He forgot and agreed to go, and then he refused to change his mind, because when Alex came here the next time, he would be spending all his time with his girlfriend blah blah. Sad. Very, truly sad. I saw Finding Neverland today and it was sooo good! And I saw Meet the Fockers and Motorcycle Diaries yesterday. Oh, and I saw 10 Things I hate about You again. Jubee, you have truly put me under Heath Ledger's spell lol. Meh. So what's new...oh ya! omg it was so sad. During English class, my English teacher started crying and told us all we were as dear to her as kids, because someone put that they thought she displayed favoritism in her evaluation. It was soo sad. She's a great teacher and we were all so touched, and me and Nani came over to her and gave her a hug and told her she was an amazing teacher. Cuz we're nice people. Meh I'm starting to have 2nd thoughts about going to Newman. It's just that Ida ditched me, and so did Dan, so now it's just me and Noah, and it's really hard to befriend Jewish girls, and Noah has his own friends there, and we weren't planning to spend the week together anyway lol, so now I'm kinda bummed, but it's too late to cancel, and even though I brought up the issue with my parents like 6 yrs ago, they told me we would "discuss it later kurachka," and so we did eventually, and WHOOPS, it's too late. That's drek. True drek. Anna honey we are goeeng to spenda 2 weeksa in le France! I am so excited! Zis will be so fun, non? Ce sera super, n'est-ce pas? Je absolument screwed up mon examen de Français pour le speaking. C'était zero :(. Euh, bien, ce sera bon. Je vais passer mon examen written, et ce sera trés facile. Okay, enough of my absolute shit French. Katie, Anna, Annie, telephone-moi. Je vous aime. Ta all.

posted at 6:42 PM
. . . . . . . . . . . .
design by may
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com